Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii Thread: Part 6(66)

1. I played both, and Trauma Center's way better, and Cooking Mother sounds like it's better.

I don't know if you could do anything to Phoenix Wright to make it better on Wii. It's a game that benefits from portability, since it's more readin' than playin'. It's a good bed time game.
    Donk

2. "I would have preferred a multiplayer mode on the level of Monkey Ball 2 but I'll happily settle for the best single player Monkey Ball game ever"

That what I did too...and that's why I bought SMB DX for Xbox

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I played both, and Trauma Center's way better, and Cooking Mother sounds like it's better.
    I didn't plan to re-buy Trauma Center, because I just got the DS one before the Wii launch, but I got it for Christmas and it really is much better in every way. Using the nunchuk to select tools is easy to pick up and it lets you stay focused on what you're doing with your right hand, plus all of the tools work better in general. I'd consider it worth re-buying.

I really wanted to like Cooking Mama for DS, but after 3 days, there was nothing left to do and I couldn't find a reason to revisit it after a week. I'm reluctant to pick up the Wii one because of this, but I'm curious to hear what those who picked it up will have to say about it a month from now. Good things, I hope.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Seriously, I really do have to stop coming in these threads. And I'll make you a deal. No more Wii bashing (I promise, promise, promise) from me on TNL if you admit that Nintendo selling a cheap system is the only way they thought they could still make a lot of money and do nothing with it generation after generation. The other two companies have no problem with selling high-priced machines. They also take a loss on the hardware. And don't give me that "poor small Nintendo" deal. OK? Dead serious.

5. Calling that Wii trolling is kind of a leap.

6. only thing worth playing on the Wii is Zelda.

i got mine as gift, so i don't regret having it just yet.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Calling that Wii trolling is kind of a leap.
    Spo made the deal with Joust and now Joust went back on his word. That's why Spo posted that. Joust is a liar.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

8. He wasn't bashing the Wii. He was saying that SMB DX is better than SMB BB.

9. Spo made the deal with Joust for Joust to stop "Wii bashing." Joust did not go back on his word since what he posted was not Wii bashing. That's why Spo had no reason to post that. kbuchanan is a liar.

10. kbuchanan is a liar.
    This is all anybody really needs to know, here.