Thread: FYE Funimation sale

1. FYE Funimation sale

FYE B&M stores are having a really nice promotional sale for specific DVD titles. It's mostly Lupin movies and other low-key series, but what's notable is volumes, 10, 11, 12 and 13 of Fullmetal Alchemist, which I picked up today. Definitely check one out if you have one near you, and as far as I know it's nationwide.

One thing though, apparently these DVD's are entirely new SKU's, so my store had these sale DVD's in a completely different shelf near the front end. The FMA's in the regular section did not ring up sale price.

2. I got two Lupin movies I was missing for 14 bucks and they're each 22 at my work.

I'd say it was worth it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I got two Lupin movies I was missing for 14 bucks and they're each 22 at my work.

I'd say it was worth it.
    I love Lupin and all, but I'd rather buy those Lupin movie packs for 20 each at BB, they each have 5 movies in them.

<3 Dead or Alive and Dragon of Doom

4. Are you talking about the thin pack?

Because if you are there's only one and I already own all 5 movies in that pack.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Are you talking about the thin pack?

Because if you are there's only one and I already own all 5 movies in that pack.
    There's a "First Haul" and a "Final Haul" totaling 10 movies. I don't know if there are more than that which Funimation had.