Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Remake

1. Excellent as always.

How did your first book sell?

2. ok. i really won't see many sales 'til i start hitting up some conventions. i've got a table lined up for small press expo this comming october. i was gonna go to sdcc but...money. i dunno about otakon.

3. Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    ok. i really won't see many sales 'til i start hitting up some conventions.
    anything in new york?

4. unfortunately, no. i'd really like to go to mocca since it's at least on the east coast but again, money. maybe next year. you guys should check out spx if you're gonna be in/around maryland this october, the weekend of the 12th. it's small but i've had tons of fun and met lots of great people the last few times i've gone.

5. hello. remake #2 is done and you can order a copy from me if you want.

i'll be selling copis at this years spx in bethesda maryland. i also have buttons and posters and stuff.

here's a page from one of the stories in the book.

6. hiya. here are 3 pages from remake 3. i'm about half way through it and i'll hopefully be done by the time spring rolls around.

7. ): Rama, it'd be double grawesome if you took the paypal for this one.
    Donk

8. I agree. Though maybe I'll just grab a money order the next time I have to drop stuff off at the post office.

9. this is really cool. lol @ double dudes II
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. REmake's a cold, cold universe when a man will just knowingly run over a mother and child in the middle of a crosswalk. I hope those action lines behind the tires are from his acceleration and not some half-hearted moral obligation to brake.