Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout Pulse

1. Pulse has infrastructure multiplayer and custom soundtracks, BTW.

2. b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I know that, but has there ever been a company that didn't go downhill after being bought out an merged into a larger company? Maybe Maxis, but you get my point.
    It certainly didn't do Westwood any favors.
    Time for a change

4. So this is out now in Europe, the web site http://www.wipeout-game.com/ launched with PSN features and log in. Stats, download leaderboard ghosts, make custom skins for your crafts.

Infrastructure online actually made it in, and the game supports custom soundtracks. This needs to hurry the fuck up and come out here.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. This and wip3out HD.

6. Wow...this comes out this week.

7. ...this needs to come out to PS3 as well (and also hurry up).

8. Pulse Get. Look forward to playing you all either later tonight or tomorrow for those of you picking it up.

9. I'll be picking it up...probably tomorrow though.

10. Cool - let me know when you get it. I'll be playing it tonight; trying out the multiplayer mode for anyone that's actually got it. I jumped on there real quick and saw they have different servers for different regions of the world. I am also curious how the DLC (if any is available right now) custom grid and skins work out.