Page 1 of 29 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: NIGHTS 2

1. NIGHTS 2

"Gamereactor reveals the new game"

2. AKA next gen sonic part two, there is no way this wont suck. This coming from someone who has played through the original countless times, and still loves the game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x View Post
    AKA next gen sonic part two, there is no way this wont suck. This coming from someone who has played through the original countless times, and still loves the game.
    Remember UGA is part of Sonic Team now. It's all going to depend on which staff is on this project.

4. eeew a sucky overrated game is getting a sequel on an inferior system with gimmicky controls.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Manic Miner View Post
    eeew a sucky overrated game is getting a sequel on an inferior system with gimmicky controls.
    You can call the controls a gimmick on a lot of games, but this isn't one of them. Naka was talking about how he wanted to have a motion sensing controller for his Nights sequel since the DC, and it makes perfect sense for this game.

6. Wow, this actually happened?
    -Kyo

7. This might be the game that sells me a Wii.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    You can call the controls a gimmick on a lot of games, but this isn't one of them. Naka was talking about how he wanted to have a motion sensing controller for his Nights sequel since the DC, and it makes perfect sense for this game.
    This is actually one of the few games that could potentially woprk better with motion controls. It's the wiis shit kicker graphics and segas ass track record of the past few years. Yeah they still make some good games but that doesn't fill me with hope.

9. I was informed in the other thread that the TNL collective considers this game trash and anyone else here should feel the same way.

NOTHING MORE TO SEE HERE FOLKS, MOVE RIGHT ALONG NOW!!!

10. Do they have April Fools Day in Sweden?