Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ATTN: Anyone with Photoshop skills

  1. ATTN: Anyone with Photoshop skills

    Heres the pic if someone can put anal over the Kaboom in the pic it would be awesome. and resize it too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kaboom_big.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	23482  
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

  2. Attached Images Attached Images  
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

  3. That's great.

    And I kind of feel like Not Anal Kaboom's dad now, as I chose his wonderful new moniker.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Apr 2007 at 04:34 PM.

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  4. Shidoshi you're the best dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    That's great.

    And I kind of feel like Not Anal Kaboom's dad now, as I chose his wonderful new moniker.
    Poppa?

    BTW This cereal is gross as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

  5. i'm sick of name changes.

  6. I like your av title doesn't match your pic anymore.
    MechDeus - Nick is the Bruce Wayne to Yoshi's Jean-Paul Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You just don't comprehend how well he's (FE26/Buttcheeks) comprehending. He's understanding you saying things you never said, that's how good he is.

  7. I'll have to think of a good one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

  8. LOL!
    MechDeus - Nick is the Bruce Wayne to Yoshi's Jean-Paul Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You just don't comprehend how well he's (FE26/Buttcheeks) comprehending. He's understanding you saying things you never said, that's how good he is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo