Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The funniest moments/angles in Wrestling...

The funniest moments/angles in Wrestling...

The funniest moment was when WCW was introducing a new character by the name of ShockMaster. He had a blue Storm-trooper helmet and a altered type voice. He had a Grand entrance at Clash Of The Champions and he's supposed to come through a breakaway wall, The ShockMaster crashes through the wall trips and his helmet flies off revealing the aging Tugboat. That's the funniest moment ever if you can watch it on video or download a clip you will get a kick out of it.

Or when Hogan faced the Giant/Big Show at Halloween Havoc when they were fighting on the roof and the Giant fell off Hogan broke character and said "Help!" classic WCW moment.

Arn Anderson being involved in a angle with Robocop was equally lame.

Korian

2. any angle the kurt angle is in is hilarious.

other funny moments were when dx came out dressed up as the nation of domination and vice versa.

when stone cold first said "what?" he sounded so dumb when he said it. now it's just annoying.

3. That one time that guy betrayed that other guy, and then he was all like "I'm so angry, I'm gonna get revenge on you!" That was the best.
    -Kyo

4. Damn, I had that video of the Shockmaster. I dunno what happend to it.

5. downloading the shockmaster video from kazaa...

There are tons of moments/angles I found funny but I really don't remember most of them

The Dudleyz ripping on the crowd in the ECW days was good
    Kanyon running around Diamond Cutting everybody was hilarous
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. Re: The funniest moments/angles in Wrestling...

Originally posted by Korian
    The funniest moment was when WCW was introducing a new character by the name of ShockMaster. He had a blue Storm-trooper helmet and a altered type voice. He had a Grand entrance at Clash Of The Champions and he's supposed to come through a breakaway wall, The ShockMaster crashes through the wall trips and his helmet flies off revealing the aging Tugboat. That's the funniest moment ever if you can watch it on video or download a clip you will get a kick out of it.
    lmfao...

*downloads video when he gets home from work tonite*

Stibbons Guest
    CHRIS JERICHO: MAN OF 1004 HOLDS

In WCW, Dean Malenko was known as the "Man of 1001 Holds," so Jericho's classic feud with him involved Jericho claiming he was superior because he was the man of 1004 holds (I believe that's the number). The following is the funniest moment in wrestling history, although this is, of course, not word-for-word correct....

Jericho: I'm going to list all of my 1004 holds. 1. Armbar, 2. Boston Crab, 3. Leglock, 4...

*commercial break*

Jericho: 999. Saskatchewan armbreaker, 1000... etc.

That had me rolling on the ground for hours in laughter. If anyone has a video of that or knows where I can get one, I would be in debt to you.

8. Jericho + ralphus = ownage.

El Dande about to fight ric flair, would've been priceless if it actually happened. =(

The Shockmaster.

And who can forget

Gillllllberg!

Oh, how I miss the old gimmicks. Wrestling sucks now. =P

Vince Russo wrote some pretty crazy angles. Remember Kaientai's Choppy Choppy your Pee Pee angle? Val Venis was tied up and his junk was about to be chopped off but he had shrinkage which saved him.

Or Sexual Chocolate falling for the Crossdresser Sammy "P-P-Penis!!!" that was funny.

Pat Patterson giving Rikishi I think the Stink-face with these huge brown skid marks on his undies. LMAO

10. Sexual chocolate admitting he has sex with his sister = priceless.