Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The funniest moments/angles in Wrestling...

1. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    You guys just brought up the worst damn stuff ever. And wrestling fans wonder why so many people look down on us when we have to watch shit like this. Frickin stick horse Pepe? I don't know what's worse: the fact the writers came up with it or that Chavo agreed to it. Must have really needed the money.
    Wrestling has never been Rocket Science. It's athletic theatre with stupid skits thrown in for good measure.

2. Originally posted by Ashod

Wrestling has never been Rocket Science. It's athletic theatre with stupid skits thrown in for good measure.
    And sweaty grown men wearing nothing but draws and boots. Everytime I think about that aspect I shudder. And I have a 300 pound friend who wants to be a wrestler. The thought alone....

3. Steve Austin entering Raw to beat up on Triple H.

The camera focuses on Steve's face as he walks up to a guy drinking coffee, shoves him off the chairs and walks away toward the ring.

The camera pans up to show a stack of about 100 chairs behind the door he came in...

Hmm, what else?

Scott Hall puking on Eric Bishoff.

Nash and Hall, walking into the arena with case of beers. A security guard stops them and says, you can' bring your own beer in here. Scott Hall replies, and I quote.

"We don't got beer. But we got something that rhymes with beer.....

BEER!!!"

That same night Scott and Kevin get smashed on a bottle of Nyquil and walk to the ring to beat up Bill Goldberg. They get halfway down and get sleepy and lie down.

Scott Steiner fooling people into thinking he was crippled.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...