Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Yeah, my Imperial, human-raised, xenophobic Wookie dancer.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I think Quadrapus still has 100,000,000 credits.

3. Yeah I'm pretty excited.

4. The characters look worse than SWG.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. I'm curious as to what the character editor will be like.

I would guess that it will be pretty limited, like WoW's, which is unfortunate. I hope I am wrong.

7. That would be my guess, but we'll see! I look forward to teaming up with you!

So far we only know the Trooper Class, The Bounty Hunter, and the Smuggler class. We have seen the Sith Warrior class and we can assume there is a Jedi class. That leaves 2 evil classes and one good class to go.

Storm Trooper has to be one of them, despite this being pre-Empire, so that would make...

Sith - Jedi
    Bounty Hunter - Smuggler
    Trooper - Storm Trooper

My guess for the last pair would be something with pets. Maybe one with droids and one with creatures...

9. I might pick this up still.. but the art style really bugs me. Especially if you can't customize the characters much. Gack. SWG did it right in that area. Seeing only human characters with no helmets just makes me cringe.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. I don't mind the stylized/cartoony take on the SW universe, but the character faces aren't selling it. They all have sloppy feature placement and a slightly stupid, blank expression...especially noticeable in the dialogue cutscenes, when your guy is saying something particularly menacing but looks on the verge of drooling.

Of course, this may very well be on their plate of things to finish.