Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. He means California. Just as REIROM AM BRAZIL, Opaque AM Cali.
    Time for a change

2. I'd be flattered to have a state named after me.

You have a whole country named after you. Unfortunately, Buttcheeks spelled in Romania.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm not going back to SWG. When I left, I had every veteran reward and 99% of the badges in the game. I won't be able to acquire some of the ones that happened since I left, so I am not interested. I had an almost literally perfect character that SOE forced me to abandon.
    Why did they force you to abandon him? Also you're crazy for grinding that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. i think he left because of the revamp SOE implemented that changed the whole game.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Too many Jedi, imo.
    Time for a change

BioWare MMO StreamBase(d)

Given the speculation Biff posted in the KotOR III thread, the news that KotOR III would not run on the Unreal 3 Engine, and now this news that BioWare is working on a "mysterious" MMO using the SreamBase engine, things seem to be adding up. As someone posted in Biff's thread, Knights of the New Republic, please.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    someone

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. I will be sorely disappointed if KOTOR III is an MMO.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    I will be sorely disappointed if KOTOR III is a fee based MMO.
    Corrected.