Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outlast (PC, PS4)

PC Outlast (PC, PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Outlast is a survival-horror game built on Unreal Engine coming from new studio Red Barrels. The Montreal-based studio was founded by industry veterans from Ubisoft and Naughty Dog, with Outlast being the newly formed outfit's first game. Outlast is set to debut in 2013 for the PC through digital distribution channels.

Outlast stars journalist Miles Upshur, who breaks into Mount Massive Asylum, located in the isolated mountains of Colorado. The long-abandoned asylum has been recently re-opened by the "research and charity" branch of the Murkoff Corporation and, acting on a tip, Upshur breaks in to ascertain exactly what the corporation is up to. If there's one thing we're certain of, it's that Upshur will probably come to regret that decision.
    Link
    Last edited by Yoshi; 04 Sep 2013 at 10:25 AM.

3. I'm in.

5. I'm getting this, I just need to decide PC or PS4. It'd be nice to play this with surround sound in my game room though. In before move your PC in there.

I have my PC in the same room as my consoles, but it's not hooked up to the TV, so I get it. I'll just use surround head phones for this.

7. See, I have those too, but my PC is in a den with no doors so I can't get the PITCH BLACK experience unless everybody is asleep.

8. Amnesia am cry

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I'm getting this, I just need to decide PC or PS4. It'd be nice to play this with surround sound in my game room though. In before move your PC in there.
    It's not going to be $20 on PS4, is it?

10. It might? If it's a PSN game.