Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World Of Nintendo sign

1. World Of Nintendo sign

I have a World of Nintendo lighted retail sign. It used to hang in the window of an Electronics Boutique back in the SNES days. It is NOT a neon sign, although it looks like one. It does turn on, but it's very faint. I think it may need new bulbs. It has eye hooks on the top so you can hang it from chains.

The dimensions are:

36 3/8 inches long
    15 1/2 inches high
    5 5/8 inches wide

I couldn't get it on my scale exactly, but I think it weighs about 35 lbs.

The shipping (UPS ground) will be about $50.

$200 (plus shipping) or best offer.

No trades, cash only. Best offer gets it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nin_sign_1.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	850.0 KB 
ID:	23513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nin_sign_2.jpg 
Views:	679 
Size:	668.4 KB 
ID:	23514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nin_sign_3.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	676.5 KB 
ID:	23515  
    Last edited by BonusKun; 23 Apr 2009 at 02:30 PM.

2. 35lbs is pretty close to accurate. Great sign, glad mine still works. Nintendo had these on the books for a pretty penny back in the day when we asked how much the sign was worth.

3. Super old bump!

Someone PLEASE take this sign off my hands. There has GOT to be someone local on here that wants it.

4. I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a hard time selling this unless you actually choose to ship it. At least within the U.S.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. That's a pretty spiffy sign right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. I would totally buy it if I have a game room.

7. I'd put it in my office just as a nice conversation piece, but I live nowhere near Connecticut.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. I'd love to have it, but shipping would be insane.

9. I live on Long Island, which is about an hour's drive away. How much do you wanna let it go for?

10. Oh, fuck. If you make the drive, let me know. ROAD TRIP.