Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Of Nintendo sign

1. I live 5 minutes away from New Haven, but I'm poor. I'll come take it off your hands for like $5 if you're just looking to unload it. BTW, are you still playing gigs in the area?
    Last edited by SpoDaddy; 02 Feb 2009 at 12:15 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    I live 5 minutes away from New Haven, but I'm poor. I'll come take it off your hands for like $5 if you're just looking to unload it. BTW, are you still playing gigs in the area?
    I would like more than $5.

I wasn't the one playing, that was a friends band. He's still doing it, but a lot of places aren't doing music anymore. Poor economy and all.

3. I had one of these but sold it to a friend when I needed some cash. Are you sure you wouldn't ship it?
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

4. You should seriously consider shipping as an option for something like this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Truth. I might actually be interested if I didn't have to travel cross country just to pick up a fucking sign.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

6. How much do you want for it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'd love to have it, but shipping would be insane.
    Calculated it and it's not that much, actually. I'd be willing to buy it if you're willing to ship it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Calculated it and it's not that much, actually. I'd be willing to buy it if you're willing to ship it.
    Shipping UPS Ground wouldnt be much but it would have to be packaged very very well and they way these carriers handle these, it probably wouldnt last since its probably fragile.

9. Actually, it's damn tough. The only fragile piece is the replacable tubes inside. The black shell is metal, the lettering is a thick plastic, and I've already seen one survive a 7 foot drop when the ceiling gave way to the weight. Pad with bubble wrap, box, and ship. UPS probably has a box that can fit it or a UHAUL will if they don't.

10. Ok, I haven't had much time to devote to this lately. Very busy with work and all. I'll figure out the shipping cost for UPS ground as soon as I can.