Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April

1. My anatomy model came today. Spent my state tax refund on it, but it's definitely worth it considering all the drawing and 3D modeling I'll be doing.

R.I.P. Paragon Studios

You're totally going to hump that thing at night.

3. More like be impaled by.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You're totally going to hump that thing at night.
    True.

5. his weiner fell off

6. Kurau Vol. 1

It looks really good. Here's hoping it lives up to it's trailers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Yah it sucks to buy US brand cars. They just don't hold value. OTOH, it is awesome to buy a used one around 1-2 years old and you get a good bargain (assuming you don't have to do any major fixes hehe).
    Very true; but I would've been buried had I stuck with the Ion so this worked out a lot better for me.

8. - Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf, Genesis (complete)
    - Greendog, Raiden Trad, Twin Cobra manuals
    - Guitar Hero II, 360
    - X-Plorer guitar case

9. What can I say I guess I can't help but have all the consoles for my game room, have to remember to bring home Sonic and Warioware

Can't wait till my brother brings me home a Japanese Wii with the Bleach game!

Also picked up another GH2 for X360 for my GF when I give her my old X360 at the end of the month (360 elite here I come!)

If you don't like my posts click here

The next time I am thinking about buying a game that would be a completely fucking retarded purchase, I am going to donate the money instead. I don't want to take a chance of becoming a complete fucking jackass like morphix.