Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reggie: We Expect More Support from Rockstar/Take-Two

1. News Reggie: We Expect More Support from Rockstar/Take-Two

There's no question that more third parties are supporting the Wii, and much of that according to Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime comes from his "candid approach" with publishers. Reggie noted that Rockstar and Take-Two are very important and he expects more support from them going forward.

More...
    (Link to GameDaily.com)

2. Watch for the upcoming port of GTA: III with new Motion Sensor Controls.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. At first, these news bits were funny, but now all Brick ever talks about these days is how Nintendo's trying to be somewhat relevant again. It's pretty sad.

In other news, the GTA 4 trailer is awesome. Can't wait for it on Wi...oh ;(

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Watch for the upcoming port of GTA: III with new Motion Sensor Controls.
    You sure it was III? I thought it was this one:

5. What about a combo pack of III, Vice City, San Andreas, and both "stories?"

6. Hey how about an original game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Not a chance.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Expect and what you get aren't the same thing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Not a chance.
    Manhunt 2?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

10. No. Seriously, if your *new* game is hitting just the PS2 and Wii, you know it's sucking. Because that makes no sense.