Thread: Le Chevalier D'Eon

1. Le Chevalier D'Eon

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Anime News Network
    Plot Summary: During the time when Louis XV still ruled France, a certain woman was found dead in the coffin floating through the Seine river. D'Eon, the woman's brother, determines to seach for the killer of his sister, Lia. But there are some strange movements in France. And things become more strange when Lia's soul enters D'Eon's body...

Just fucking watch it. Best thing to come out since Ergo Proxy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cfr0.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	23080  

2. It's $10 at BB this week. Tempting, but they were sold out.

3. I still need to see Ergo Proxy. This looks interesting though.
    -Myk

4. If you're on the fence about this, youtube has the first episode up if you search with the name of the show. It's not subtitled, but it looks gorgeous and more than justifies a first volume purchase, especially for 10 bucks.

5. You have to see the second episode to fully understand how awesome this series is going to be.

In fact, the whole first volume is pure genius.

6. Second volume is out.

I just finished it and I'm impressed.

7. Really? It doesn't sound like it would be that great but if you guys say it is I'll check it out. Anyone know if theres any torrents out yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. i couldn't find this on Netflix the other day.

9. So this ended really poorly.

Awesome atmosphere, technically a really good and deep story; but in the end it was anti-climatic.