Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slam Dunk

1. close enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. I personally have not seen Slam Dunk, but I have heard it is pretty good. However, in regards to good/best sports anime, Kaboom, I would say check out Hajime no Ippo and Major. Ippo is about boxing and Major is baseball. Ippo has completed its anime run which includes 76 eps and 2 OAVs. This series ranks in my top 10. Major is on its third season at ep 58 I believe. This is also a great series. I highly recommend both of these if you haven't seen them already or they haven't been commented on. I will eventually get around to seeing Slam Dunk.

3. I tend to get excited easily but definitely one of the best. I've actually seen major up to the end of season 2 its definitely up there too.

BTW, at the end of the season 2 fansub it says that season 3 doesn't come out 'till December was that December '07 or '06 cause I haven't seen the torrents for season 3 anywhere...
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Season 3 started at the end of '06. I know of a couple of places to get the torrents but I am not sure how TNL handles/likes the distribution of that info.

5. don't put it up but if you have the name of the group thats doing the subs and their websit it would be awesome if you could PM it to me.

6. Cannot PM. Being a noob iz de scuks!

7. Oh well as long as its out i should be able to find it.

8. PM sent.