Thread: Hunter X Hunter

1. Hunter X Hunter

Anyone watch this? Its pretty good but the animation for the early eps is a little old looking, I've seen screenshots from newer eps the production steps later on though. It's a little slow at first but its pretty entertaining for the first 10 or 12 eps I've seen. What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. (one of the) Greatest series of all time.

3. I'm still getting started in it but i feel it slowly sucking me in. I'm glad to hear it gets better.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. I've been hearing more about this series lately. I'll have to look into it.
    -Myk

5. Well the anime is complet at around 60 something eps and has a bunch of OVA's but the manga is currently on hiatus though according to wiki...Its definitely a stand out series you should check it out.

6. Yeah, the Manga's been on hiatus for a long, long time now...kinda sad, that's what's kept me from seeing the show or reading it, even though I loved YYH to death.

7. Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my all time favorites, so I'll have to check this one out.

8. I just got through the main series and going on to the OVA's excellent series again I highly recommend it.

Just 1 question for anyone thats seen the show already...

After all the spiders are supposedly dead...what comes next do they go to greed island or is there an arc inbetween?