Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amazon's Deal of the Day - Shadowrun 360 $29.99

1. There's a monthly fee if you want to play online. The offline game is still payable + all the achievements are for the offline game. $10 = win. Now I just wish they had left the multiplayer offline game + character customization intact like PSO.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    There's a monthly fee if you want to play online. The offline game is still payable + all the achievements are for the offline game. $10 = win. Now I just wish they had left the multiplayer offline game + character customization intact like PSO.
    Had I known about the offline stuff I would have grabbed it for $10. Oh well, maybe it will come back around again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Had I known about the offline stuff I would have grabbed it for $10. Oh well, maybe it will come back around again.
    The price stuck as far as I know. You should still be able to get it for 10 bucks.

4. I just searched Amazon and it was $26
    K3V is awesome!

5. Crackdown is down to $39.99.

6. That is a deal I can support. Ordered, thanks OP!

7. Sadly, no trace of TrialSword was ever found.

8. Yeah now I have to go to CAG to check the Deal of the Day.

Poor communication, would not deal with again.
    K3V is awesome!

9. Yeah sorry guys, it got to the point where they were mostly shitty deals, so I'd only update when it was a decent deal. I'll get back on top of it daily.

Speaking of, Twilight Princess today for $32.99

10. The Darkness is down by 25% at the moment, it's a great game at a great price.