Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon's Deal of the Day - Shadowrun 360 $29.99

1. Amazon's Deal of the Day - Shadowrun 360 $29.99

I know a lot of you frequent CheapAssGamer, so those that do would know about Amazon.com's Deal of the Day for games. Some are good, some are really crappy, and sometimes they repeat at a lower price. So I figured for the benefit of those who don't frequent CAG or don't want to sift through the first page of the forums every day, I would post the deals daily here at TNL.

I'll edit this first post as is appropriate whenever a new deal is updated.

8/22/2007 - Shadowrun (360) $29.99
    FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS 25 DOLLARS AND OVER
    Amazon.com

Keep in mind that prices often drop from the initial sale price throughout the day, so the later you order the better.
    Edit: I'll be using TNL's referral link when supplying the link for the DotD, but I don't know if it works like that.
    Last edited by George; 22 Aug 2007 at 01:32 PM.

2. I've seen some good deals but haven't taken advantage of any of them yet.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

3. Good idea for a thread, the cheapassgamer layout isn't too easy on the eyes.

4. Decent deal today for Wii owners, I'm personally waiting until tonight to see if it'll hit 30.

Way to not say what the deal is.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Way to not say what the deal is.
    Read the first post.

No.

8. Boy, today's deal sucks. I wouldn't take PSU off their hands if THEY paid ME to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    Boy, today's deal sucks. I wouldn't take PSU off their hands if THEY paid ME to do so.
    Funny thing is that two weeks ago they had the 360 version going for 13 bucks. Never played it but it must be a steaming pile.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    No.
    Hey man, nobody else seems to have a problem finding out what the deal is, so if you insist on being a cock, please take it out of my thread.