Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 86969899100

Thread: Revenge of the Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Once I got into the blocking and counters I found it a lot more enjoyable. I'll pick it up for the story and the flash probably if nothing else. Still 60fps would have been nice and they need to up the quality of the movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Not that that sort of thing is necessarily bad (I love beat 'em ups) but I don't remember Chaos Legion getting this kind of press.
    I'd kill for a sequel.

2. Quote Originally Posted by J2d View Post
    I'd kill for a sequel.
    Truth.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    lol Not even close, the AI is terrible.
    dont hit the last square on the QTE. Youll be able to fight a higher up enemy vs the weak ones the demo has.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Its a hack and slash. My biggest complaint is there doesnt seem to be a block button, although she seems to block on some occasions.
    You block automatically. Your current stance dictates which attacks you can block (the default stance blocks the most, I think.)

5. Ed got a PSTriple? Also i'd rather have a block button though I enjoyed the demo.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Someone on the Digital Press boards downloaded the new firmware update, transferred photos to his PS3, and it bricked on him. Apparently, the PS3 gives you the "flashing red lights of death" when it goes belly-up.
    Everybody who's downloaded the Heavenly Sword demo has the new firmware and there hasn't been an epidemic of bricked systems, so there was probably something up with his machine.

The interesting thing is that he needed his store receipt for Sony to cover the warranty. I don't know if this is the same with the 360, but I've never heard of anyone mentioning it.
    Most warranties require a receipt. Microsoft doesn't, because if they put up roadblocks to staying with the 360 they'd lose tens of thousands of red-ringed customers.
    -Kyo