Thread: Super Atragon announced for DVD release !! YIPEE !! Burn Up Excess is coming too !!

1. Super Atragon announced for DVD release !! YIPEE !! Burn Up Excess is coming too !!

From www.animeondvd.com...

"A couple of new titles were announced late yesterday by ADV Films. Due out on 08/20/2002 is the complete Super Atragon with a running time of 100 minutes and a retail price of $24.95. Also due on that day is Burn Up Excess Vol. #1, which will feature four episodes with English, Spanish and Japanese audio and English subtitles. Extras include, production sketches, clean open and close and separate Jiggle Counters(tm) for each of the main characters. Retail is $29.98."

Super Atragon is a fantastic sci-fi/battleship show that until now was VHS-(boo!)-only. Buy it on DVD as soon as it comes out - Very super highly recommended show !!

Anyone have any info on Burn-Up Excess, besides it being in the Burn-Up / Burn Up W series ??

- Kabuki

2. Burn up excess is a 13 episodes serie and the ratio of episodes by dvds will be 4/3/3/3 and adv says it will be the last time they put a "bandai" on us(only 3 ep by dvd).

3. Well, I saw Burn Up! and I have Burn Up! W on DVD, but I have yet to see Burn Up Excess because its been taking so long to be released. I will definately want to get that though. (Need to finish collecting GTO, Vandread and Soul Hunter first though )

As for Super Atragon, I have that on VHS and I cannot see what the big deal is about that. I found it immensely boring and cheesy. Especially Avatar and Annette.