Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush

1. Speaking of live albums, you HAVE to listen to the live version of YYZ from Rush in Rio. It's ridiculous and I totally wish I could have been there.

Speaking of rush the new one is leaked.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone View Post
    The live albums are the way to go: Moving Pictures...
    Silly me... I thought Moving Pictures was the eighth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in 1981. Including the hit single "Tom Sawyer", as well as other radio standards such as "Red Barchetta" and "Limelight". I heard it was recorded and mixed at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Silly me... I thought Moving Pictures was the eighth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released in 1981. Including the hit single "Tom Sawyer", as well as other radio standards such as "Red Barchetta" and "Limelight". I heard it was recorded and mixed at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec.
    You copied that from Wikipedia.

It also has YYZ. <3 YYZ

No shit.

6. King Crimson is definitely an acquired taste that I never acquired.

Early Rush FTW (through '81) - Spirit of the Radio if you want a quick sampler of 13 years of their songs.

7. Here's yet another vote for Moving Pictures. It's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Geddy Lee's voice is awesome.
    No, it's awful. But somehow it still manages to work. I can't explain it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Late to the reponse...I meant "Exit...Stage Left" the Live Album covering the Farewell to Kings - Moving Pictures era. If anybody was to buy one Rush album I would suggest Exit over Moving Pictures.

who the hell is type ryan.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.