Page 13 of 222 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

1. Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    Yeah, I know -- haha, he showed me a pic of him recently. Lost weight and got some tone too! Gotta try to hook up with him and Chris Li one of these days.
    Yeah you should come down. I have recently started messing around with ST when I realized that all the people I talk to who still play fighting games play ST. It's sorta like classic rock.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Lol Sanchez actually hates me because someone said I talked shit about his body odor during a MvC2 tournament. Nigga gotta shower. Using your stench just isn't fair play.
    Wow -- that must of been years ago, I can't imagine he'd still be holding a grudge over that.

3. Alpha 2 HD Please.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Alpha 2 HD Please.
    That's probably next (I hope).

5. Looking at the art for Puzzle Fighter just makes me think about how much I want them to remix Darkstalkers.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    They're apparently not adding new frames, it's basically just updated artwork which intends to keep the style intact.
    What a waste of effort.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kedawa
    I really wish they'd give SF1 a remake, and not just a graphical remake obviously.
    Remake? SF1 needs a total OVERHAUL. All the CPU characters need to be playable, and there need to be fixes to the control and damage scaling. Killing a CPU opponent with three Hadoukens is fucking cheap, assuming you manage to pull off the move without fail.
    The Alpha series seems to be a SF1 remake gone horribly awry thematically.. like a consolidation of 3 different fighting game projects. Too much SF animated movie and Final Fight mixed in to appreciate how much from SF1 was remade.
    Last edited by Taito; 16 Apr 2007 at 05:04 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    CvS2 was boredom in video game form.
    Liar, me and josh have created top tier gameplay videos of it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    Marvel vs Capcom vs DC plz
    There's a DC Vs Marvel MUGEN project going on here. Just get that, then search for the 12 million varieties of Capcom characters floating around on the internet, and there you have it.

I'm all for SSF2T online. Competition is all but dead here due to just about every arcade within 30 miles closing down, so I'm up for any online fighting game goodness. Unfortunately, due to Roadrunner's shitty routing where packets go all the way to Tampa Bay before even hitting the backbone, adding about 40ms ping right from the beginning, I'll already be at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Liar, me and josh have created top tier gameplay videos of it.
    Shin Akuma imo