Page 208 of 222 FirstFirst ... 194204206207208209210212 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2216

Thread: Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

1. Hey guess what? I just played this game for about an hour. I joined about, oh we'll say 10 different rooms - And i played against about 20 people or so. EVERYONE I played picked Ryu, Ken, Akuma. Everyone. No joke. SF4 is going to suck online.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

2. People cry when I pick Balrog. He hits you so hard your screen bleeds.

3. After a few hours you should be a ryu ken killer then! I mean, thats MUCH better than everyone choosing honda at least. They really are dynamic characters despite all the hate. I agree it would be nice if people played all of the chars, but how can I complain? My favorite character is ken anyhow.

Who do you play destro? I will try to think of some tips to kill all those ryus so you can get on to the real matches. If you beat someone's character real bad, he will probably switch.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    People cry when I pick Balrog. He hits you so hard your screen bleeds.
    You're desperately trying to get attention in this thread.

Destro: Looks like a struck of misfortune hit you. Get used to it. Like Destin said -- if you're going against such a high frequency of shotos, you should become very experienced. For many players, Ryu/Ken is all they know.

Anyways, it's not the end of the world.

5. Destro wants some of my Blanka

6. I rotate between Guile, Bison, Balrog, and Ryu. I'm pretty effective with those characters. Wish I could say the same for Sagat. Any tips for him and Cammy, especially after the Remix changes?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by bahn View Post
    You're desperately trying to get attention in this thread.
    It worked, sweetheart. <3

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Wish I could say the same for Sagat. Any tips for him and Cammy, especially after the Remix changes?
    No tips except he can throw high and low fireballs that are fast and he is therefore better than most people from afar. Knee kicks when they try to come in or when you want to get closer. Sagat is my second fav next to Fei Long.

9. Sagat will still win every fireball war. This is important, it means that all characters must come to you. More specific stuff would be, on knockdown, low tigershot than fast tiger shot for chip damage and possible combo. Jump roundhouse is just a great all around move, standing roundhouse and standing Fierce are good if someone is jumping, but outside of Tiger uppercut range.

Honestly, after a fast low tiger, wait a second then throw a slow high. That hits WAY, WAY, WAY too often.

Since you seem like a decent player, I'm pretty sure his death combo is crossup medium kick, standing fierce punch, crouching medium kick, fast tiger shot. I think thats a dizzy which means you do it again for win.

I wouldn't dare give tips for cammy, when the best cammy in the country posts on our board, however infrequently.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. Quote Originally Posted by Destin View Post
    After a few hours you should be a ryu ken killer then! I mean, thats MUCH better than everyone choosing honda at least. They really are dynamic characters despite all the hate. I agree it would be nice if people played all of the chars, but how can I complain? My favorite character is ken anyhow.

Who do you play destro? I will try to think of some tips to kill all those ryus so you can get on to the real matches. If you beat someone's character real bad, he will probably switch.
    That not the point. I can use anyone, but I murder ryus with my Dhalsim, Guile, Rog and T Hawk. The point is this game online has turned into Shoto Fighter II. Its the same shit over and over and over. Its like playing a fighting game where you only fight one enemy. I play this game pretty much every day and its gotten beyond retarded.

Its funny how when you choose characters it makes a noise when youre moving the cursor around. People make the cursor go all over the place but still set it back on Ryu, like they are faking you out or something. Hilarious. KOF 98 cant get here soon enough.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series