Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 207217219220221222 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2216

Thread: Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

1. I would agree that the easier execution wasn't really necessary, but it certainly doesn't do any harm.
    The buffs for weaker characters and other tweaks seem pretty reasonable to me, but if there's something about them that you don't like, you can just stick to classic mode.
    I'm not thrilled about some of the redrawn graphics, but for a $15 game, I don't expect a masterpiece.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'm not thrilled about some of the redrawn graphics, but for a $15 game, I don't expect a masterpiece.
    Well then isn't it great that you got one.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. I don't get his mindset. HDR makes other characters viable.

4. cool the patch finally came out

5. What does this patch do?

6. Makes it so you can only see out of one eye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. hopefully fixes the numerous problems with the game including but not limited to the funky ass ui problems, voice chat problems, connectivity problems, etc

8. That's exactly what it fixes. I guess they're considering nerfing Akuma, but balance was not affected in this particular patch.

9. Shoryuken sez:

After a number of games, the HUD will be corrupt. Yellow lifebars will freeze, the round counter flags will all be on, and the names will show more than one name. (Both)

Frequent disconnects during VS transition screen. Often caused by selecting START color of character. (Both)

Title crashes if user has a large friends list and tries to access the friends list (PS3)

Rating being set to "0" and from then on, rating remains at "0". Once that patch goes live, we'll reset all leaderboards/scoreboards. (Both)

Vega sometimes causing desyncing, especially when using the fake wall dive. (Both).

Lobby list containing full rooms instead of only rooms that users can enter. (Both).

Zangief Super Motion not working on both sides and in both directions.

During the start of the match, there is slight slowdown. This has been minimized as much as possible. (PS3).

If connecting to a ranked match through the quick match function, it is best out of 3 rather than best out of 5. It should always be best out of 5.(Both)

Sending messages via XMB during a game causes a freeze. (PS3)

Players not added to "Players Met" list. (PS3)

Analog and D-pad can accept input at the same time. (Both)

Player stats not reporting correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. snoring

Last edited by cka; 25 Feb 2010 at 11:32 AM.