Page 1 of 222 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

1. Super SF2 Turbo: HD Remix

(Sorry if this has already been posted before).

Just thought I'd post what has been discussed on and off for some time. Shane from EGM had been hinting to me about an HD version of Super Street Fighter II Turbo supposedly being in the works. Gamekult has now revealed the rumor as legitimate.

My guess is this will initially be announced as a PS3 exclusive and then wind up on 360 shortly thereafter.

Here's a shot:

Now I wanna see actual in-game screenshots; and shit -- maybe they'll finally get around to making a new chapter to Alpha or SF3 already. Special thanks to Reno for bringing this to my attention.

Edit: Holy shit - they announced one for Puzzle Fighter 2? (Thx, Advocate... man, could Pocket Fighter be far behind?)
    Last edited by bahn; 13 Apr 2007 at 10:26 PM.

2. Sweet jesus capcom don't fuck this up!

It was posted in the XBLA thread, but this clearly deserves its own, especially since it is coming to PS3 as well.

4. That's fucking hot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Sweet jesus capcom don't fuck this up!
    That's exactly what I was thinking. If capcom is serious about this, this remake could potentially be awesome.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It was posted in the XBLA thread, but this clearly deserves its own, especially since it is coming to PS3 as well.
    Ahh ok -- I haven't been around in a few days and I was almost positive another SF fan HAD to mention it. Reno just showed that shot to me above and thought about mentioning it just in case.

And yes... they better not fuck this translation up.
    I hope they make SF3 and Alpha 2 in HD.

7. I really like the look. Now get to work on SF4!!1!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. Fanfuckingtastic!

9. Nice, if there is a game I need to buy for the 100th time it's SFII HD Remix.

10. The art is pretty, but SFII is pretty stone age as fighters go. I'd rather it be SF3, or you know... something new.