Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin & Punishment 2

1. Nintendo Wii Sin & Punishment 2

2. Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit

This is good news. I think. S&P is amazing.

3. recently had a chance to pick this game up for $7 from a friend, declined since I'd never even heard of it. what the hell was this game and should I have cared?

4. You probably should have got it, it's one of the N64's better and more original games.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    recently had a chance to pick this game up for $7 from a friend, declined since I'd never even heard of it. what the hell was this game and should I have cared?
    It's basically the reason to own an N64 period, and the best rail shooter of all time. Simple as that.

I do have a couple concerns about this, namely that the director Hideyuki Suganami doesn't work at Treasure any more, though he's done freelance shit for them since leaving, so maybe. Also main programmer Atsutomo Nakagawa was, I thought, working on their Xbox 360 game, but that might be shelved, so again who knows.

But yeah, S&P is the shit.

6. Listen to Frog. I'm a cynical dick when it comes to Treasure, and this is still probably the best game of its genre and the best game on the N64.

7. I said it in the Wii thread and I'll say it here- mixed feelings all the way. Treasure got it right the first time, and they're generally at their best with new games rather than sequels. On the other hand there's a lot they can do with the rail shooter that would keep it fresh. So basically, no idea how to feel about this announcement other than "Interesting..."

James

8. wow, after watching that I think I screwed myself out of an awesome game. that doesn't even look N64. I know the game came in once while I was working and I thought it was nothing so I believe I priced it at $7.99.

9. The controller here (wiimote + nunchuck) really makes a ton of sense for this game, too. Waggle for sword slashing, wiimote for aiming... it's perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    wow, after watching that I think I screwed myself out of an awesome game.
    Those are the boring levels at the beginning, too. You ain't seen shit.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 02 Oct 2008 at 04:39 AM.

10. Here's hoping it's a Nintendo/Treasure collaboration again. So Nintendo can prevent the Treasure people from making generic crap and the Treasure people can prevent Nintendo from making it easy.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.