Thread: Wii friend codes: art nerds edition

1. Wii friend codes: art nerds edition

This is not like the post in the main thread.

I am reaching out to those, specifically, who enjoy sending and recieving pictures, comics, and other random jpeg stuff.

Which I guess is like this message board except for the ability to go bowling with my Mii

Segatron: 7468 5123 3635 5067
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

2. I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. You don't get what, specifically?
    I will elaborate somewhat.

If you have a Nintendo Wii, you can exchange these codes so that people can send messages to each other.

They can also send their Mii avatar to their friends or have certain miis wander over and visit the plazas of other people since a Wii can be online even when turned off. These miis will also appear in games which let you use your own mii as a player character (e g Wii sports) this is most often as a spectator or a member of a crowd.

And the wiis SD data card slot lets me transfer jpeg encoded image files off of my computer and onto my Wii where I can send them to my registered friends.

And I specifically mentioned this here in the art forum, rather than the similar thread in the main gaming section because image files take up space in the system save storage, and I didn't want to presume that everyone on the other thread would want me to send them pictures, or comics and that kind of stuff..

Did any of this answer your question? Brand X?

Fail.

You played this all wrong josh. Should have friended him on any wii you could find and then sent him DP pictures every day.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. I still don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I still don't get it.
    You see, it's funny because Jerry could only guess to call her "Mulva" And she got all mad and stormed out before he opened the window and..... um... I see it doesn't make much sense unless you actually saw the episode yourself.

Fail.