Thread: The Red Star $6.34 shipped with GCO

1. The Red Star $6.34 shipped with GCO

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...le=games&BAB=M

Using Google Checkout the price goes from 13.35 to 3.35, add shipping at 3 dollars and you have this at 6.34

If you don't have Google Checkout, all you need is to spend 2 minutes making a Gmail account to use it. New users get 10 dollars off the purchase.

2. Fuckin' boss! I just placed my order. Hopefully it'll be here by the end of the week. Thanks, TrialSword.

3. Sweet find!

I've been waiting for this game ever since it was first showed at E3 a few years back, so I'm in for one for sure.

In the unlikely event that it ends up sucking, it shouldn't be too hard now to make up the costs.

4. If it's anything like the demo, it's worth 6 bucks. Though I think an XBLA version is in the cards.
    Time for a change

5. Wow, thanks TrialSword.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

6. Been waiting a long time for this. Ordered.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I know absolutely nothing about this game, but I ordered it anyways. I couldn't help myself for $6 shipped!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. I'd rather have an Xbox version, but I can't complain too much.

9. Don't mind if I do. I loved the demo, but I remember the guns overheating a little too quickly. Anyone play the full version yet?

10. The price is back up to $19.xx, sorry to those who missed it. Google Checkout still works though, so you can get it for around 13 bucks shipped anyway.