Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E3 Exhibitor List Narrowed Down to Just 32

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Actually, from what I hear the live E3 experience kinda sucks.
    I was speaking in general about actually being able to play the games. That is, if the lines weren't that long. I prefer sitting on my couch and watching the vids on my TV.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    You miss stuff when you're there live, because there's no time to see it all, but playing games is definitely much better than reading about them.
    qft. I hope e for all or whatever is any kind of worth it going to.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Will you be at the Sony Booth handing out prizes Brian?

4. Definitely not all it's cracked up to be. Fun, but Frog is right - you can miss a lot.

And the free stuff has been seriously toned down, even before last year.

This new E3 ought to be interesting.

Let's see... Capcom, Konami, UbiSoft, Valve, 2K... I still smell fat to cut.

6. From what I've heard, this is the E3 experience: you stand in endless lines with fat, smelly, disgusting nerds to play buggy, pre-beta videogames for 3 minutes. Doesn't sound like fun, especially now that that the half-naked girls are gone.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    From what I've heard, this is the E3 experience: you stand in endless lines with fat, smelly, disgusting nerds to play buggy, pre-beta videogames for 3 minutes. Doesn't sound like fun, especially now that that the half-naked girls are gone.
    That reminds me. I managed to crash Dead Rising when I played it at E3. I also crashed a crap budget game that I can't remember. Never got to play DR again after either because the fat, smelly lines were damn long.

Last year, MS had a cool conference and a swank after party, but the Sony conf I went to the year before was dull as Kaz's wit. It's fun going with the right people, but the E3 experience alone isn't much of a loss. Playing a game early, only means it's that much harder to wait for the eventual release (if it's any good that is). And it'll probably be much better then anyway. New vids of Age of Conan look miles better than what I played at E3, and it was already pretty good then.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2