Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 Exhibitor List Narrowed Down to Just 32

1. News E3 Exhibitor List Narrowed Down to Just 32

Don't expect to see John Q Publisher at the new E3 Media & Business Summit taking place this July. An exhibitor list has been unveiled to the media for the first time and it's dramatically smaller than what we're used to seeing. Still, it looks like the most important companies will be on hand.

More...
    (Link to GameDaily.com)

2. No boobies = no exhibitors.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I think E3 is on it's way out.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    I think E3 is on it's way out.
    You may be onto something there.

5. News E3 Exhibitor List Narrowed Down to Just 32

Don't expect to see John Q Publisher at the new E3 Media & Business Summit taking place this July. An exhibitor list has been unveiled to the media for the first time and it's dramatically smaller than what we're used to seeing. Still, it looks like the most important companies will be on hand. [Updated]

More...
    (Link to GameDaily.com)

6. 32 still sounds like too many, especially when there are <10 games per year worth buying.

7. I was always more interested in the large keynote speeches from MS, Nintendo, and Sony anyways. If you aren't actually there, everything else is just as good in online interviews, PR releases, and videos.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I was always more interested in the large keynote speeches from MS, Nintendo, and Sony anyways. If you aren't actually there, everything else is just as good in online interviews, PR releases, and videos.
    Actually, from what I hear the live E3 experience kinda sucks.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Being jam packed with a bunch of sweaty, smelly,fat, greasy nerds doesn't sound like a crackerjack good time?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Actually, from what I hear the live E3 experience kinda sucks.
    You miss stuff when you're there live, because there's no time to see it all, but playing games is definitely much better than reading about them.