Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Get your Devil May Cry out of my Halo!"

zidane747 Guest

"Get your Devil May Cry out of my Halo!"

I was thinking about this recently; what if our favorite games had different game engines? Like if DMC was a FPS(and please don't bring up the water level ^_^), or if Halo played like MGS, would it make the game better, or worse? Can you think of some games that would benefit from another game's engine? Have fun.

2. DMC made with C:SotN engines... Mmm... that would be incredible.

Castlevania made with DMC's engine (with a good camera) would also rock.

zidane747 Guest
    I really think that Half-Life would have really benefited from, say, Alien Trilogy's engine. It's still a great game, though.

Nothing, nothing would play better as a FPS, and every FPS would play better as something else.

[/generalizations]

5. i said it a thousand times, and i'll say it again. tomb raider with castlevania: sotn engine and graphics.

6. Originally posted by zidane747
    I really think that Half-Life would have really benefited from, say, Alien Trilogy's engine. It's still a great game, though.
    Whaaaaaa......?!?!? zidane, are you on crack?? Why do you think Half-life would be beter with with a vastly inferior gameplay and graphics engine?!? You wackadoo!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Originally posted by MechDeus
    DMC made with C:SotN engines... Mmm... that would be incredible.

Castlevania made with DMC's engine (with a good camera) would also rock.
    I cannot argue with that- especially DMC with SOTN's engine...hot damn.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Dolemite

Whaaaaaa......?!?!? zidane, are you on crack?? Why do you think Half-life would be beter with with a vastly inferior gameplay and graphics engine?!? You wackadoo!

LOL@Dolemite. No, I said it wrong. I meant the way the character moved, not the graphics. Come on, can we really compare them? LOL@Dolemite(again!). Man, you "crack" me up, buddy!!!

9. Worst. Thread. Ever.

just had to share

10. Whoa Zidane, you got some weird ideas there.

Yes, DMC with SOTN style and graphic would be definately awesome. I also had the same idea as MechDeus, today in other thread about 2 developers working together. If they used DMC style environments, great controls, fixed camera with stylish CV art that would be plain great.