Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Get your Devil May Cry out of my Halo!"

1. I agree with everything Yoshi has ever said.

EVER

2. Originally posted by stormy
    I agree with everything Yoshi has ever said.

EVER
    Get it right, slacker, it's "EVAR"...with an "A".

Geez.
    Quit blaming the controller.

3. Originally posted by zidane747
    I really think that Half-Life would have really benefited from, say, Alien Trilogy's engine. It's still a great game, though.
    WTF! Go home! Blasphemer.

Half does well enough on it's own engine, and if you wanted to chose one that looked better why chose Litech BS?

Halo is fine how it is, untill the Unreal II engine is complete I don't see another that would suit it.

Metal Gear works well for what it does and most 3rd person action games should take note.

One thing you don't see in console gameing is engine licenceing. The DOA3 Engine isn't licencesd to any other game besides the new ones Tecmo is making...

But the games you mentioned, most aren't broke so I wouldn't bother trying to fix them.

ºTracer
    o_O

zidane747 Guest
    Tracer: Good ideas, I like those.

Luke, Stibbons: If you don't like it, then why the hell are you posting? You guys don't knock the constant "vs." threads, but when I try something new, you're all over me. I'm sick of it. I'm just trying something new here, calm the hell down. Get out if you don't like this thread. I didn't create it for your sorry asses.

Oh, and Luke: I've never seen a topic that says that, and with all these "sucking ass" comments, I'm not to sure about you.

*Keeps distance*

5. Originally posted by zidane747

Oh, and Luke: I've never seen a topic that says that, and with all these "sucking ass" comments, I'm not to sure about you.

*Keeps distance*

Well I try to use references to the human body part that you have the most experience with.
    It's a mirror image!