Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide to Cheap Anime

1. Rightstuf is having a 40% off sale on Funimation titles, which coincidentally includes those Yu Yu Hakusho packs you guys were talking about. With the discount, they're about 20 bucks each. Use coupon code 'amplify' at checkout.

2. At that price it's basically impossible to not get YYH if you like action/shounen in any way, shape or form.

Incidentally, this is the perfect opportunity for me to pick up those random FMA volumes I didn't get from that FYE sale.

EDIT: This also drives the cost of the Samurai 7 box set to 60 bucks shipped...might have to bite on this one.
    Last edited by George; 07 May 2007 at 01:58 PM.

3. That still makes all that Funi stuff more than it costs at Fry's.

4. No it doesn't, you noob.

That Samurai 7 box set Trial just pointed out that's $60 ($54 if you have a GotAnime membership) through this sale is $80 at Frys. Most single volumes are $16-18, where at Fry's they're $20.

Maybe you're confused; you don't see the discount applied to the prices until you put in the coupon code at checkout.

5. I'm not confused I'm just using hyperbole.

The point is, on things like the YuYu set, I can either get them for 22 with no shipping or I can get them for 20 online with shipping. In the store is more with it imo.

6. Ground shipping through Right Stuf is free, iirc.

7. Was everyone able to order through Google checkout?

I hope this deal was good enough to warrant posting.