Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: $2.99 and beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    So last time you went it was $8.60 less each way.
    Gas is more expensive on the way back from Buffalo. It was 62 cents more than the trip to last time. It seems like a retarded thing and trivial, but yeah, spending a lot of money to visit someone for four days gets less desirable when the gas prices get jacked up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki View Post
    at SUV drivers.
    Confirmed. Fucking land yachts. I want every owner murdered.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tones View Post
    Hah, you people whose cars can use regular. I don't even look at the regular unleaded prices anymore.
    mine cant, but whenever i compare gas prices with south county and north county friends we go of regular (then premium is .10 more, and super is .25 cents more). Its usually more then less 20 cents cheaper in north county, and since i commute there for school i get gas up there if it is cheaper.

my car has a gigantic "PREMIUM GASOLINE ONLY" on the lid.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. 2.79 for regular today .

5. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Confirmed. Fucking land yachts. I want every owner murdered.
    ah the SUV, the ultimate expression of selfishness.

6. It's like $3.10 for REGULAR here.

7. Quote Originally Posted by torgo View Post
    ah the SUV, the ultimate expression of selfishness.
    Some people do own a SUV because they needed the space you know. Nothing quite like a blanket statement.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tenchimo Dos View Post
    Bush doesn't care about Canada.
    Yes he does.

Gas prices are ridiculous. Are they even giving any reasons anymore? This time last year the big excuse was "oh no we only have 20% left!" Since that's been blown wide open as a huge hoax (everyone knew it was anyway) what are they trying to feed the populace now?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 28 Apr 2007 at 04:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Are they even giving any reasons anymore?
    China's demand continues to rise at an amazing pace. That is and always has been the primary reason for the price hikes. China's economy is growing like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    God, I want to go back to Buffalo in 2 weeks to stay with a friend, but 220 miles at these prices? Fuck that. I can't afford to travel at $3 a gallon. I get 25-28mpg which isn't BAD, but god damn I want a hybrid or something right about now.
    Is there anything you don't complain about?