Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: $2.99 and beyond

1. $2.99 and beyond

Well that's what a gallon is going for today. I swear to god every time Bush doesn't get his way with congress, he turns around and takes it out on us. Fucking oil tycoon!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. He has nothing to do with oil prices. Do you even know how oil prices are determined?

3. Razor's right.
    Unessecary Bush slamming is lame.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

4. I know, Milk prices are fucking ludicrous.

5. I think I paid like $3.70 last time I filled up.

6. 6.7 us$ pr gallon here. Quit whining!

7. The chicken teriyaki at the deli I usually go to was a dollar more than usual today. When will the Bush madness end?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    6.7 us$ pr gallon here. Quit whining!
    You live in a tiny country with windmills and tulips, and good public transportation. Americans NEED to drive everywhere in gas gulping machines or we will die. It's a fact.

9. $2.88 a gallon so far here, and it's fucking murder. There are 4 million people in PR and 2 million cars.

10. To do my part for the environtment, I walk almost everywhere I go. Or I date a girl with a car.