Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

1. When are people going to get tired of war games?

2. When shooting things stops being fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Usually Tain can point out what FPS at an interval of like 15 something is running at.
    I can too, but not from a video. From a video I can tell the framerate of the video. Anything else is BS.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    When shooting things stops being fun.
    That will simply never happen.

5. You guys played Battlefield 2, right?

This looks almost identical to some of the BF 2 intro/promo cinemas only without all the vehicular combat.
    Last edited by jyoung; 29 Apr 2007 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    You guys played Battlefield 2, right?
    Fuck no.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything? It didn't help you not work at EB, so how is it going to help you spot FPS?
    If it's anything like getting a Broadcasting degree you learn to notice the subtle differences between 30 and not 30 FPS.

8. It's not. I'm a Communications major with a focus on journalism and this shit wasn't covered, journalism was.

9. Ya but if you're studying to be a Television journalist you have to learn to file your own stories which involves taking a camera a shooting, editting etc. That's where you learn it. Just depends what kind of Journalism he went for. In my school we have a program for behind the camera (What I'm doing) and one for infront of the camera, but we all learn something about what it is the other side deals with.

10. Stop defending Doug. The video was probably from the PC version anyway, which doesn't have a fixed framerate.