Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Commando: The Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Karaoke culture? WTF, Karaoke is so 90s.

3. There's no way it'll be as awesome as the original and even if it is no one will admit it. Kinda like Michael Jordan.

BTW best scene is Matrix getting off the plane, stripping down to a speedo to row a dinghy to shore just to put all his clothes back on. Cracks me up every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. a commando reboot? that doesn't make any sense, it's arnold killing dudes for 90 minutes, what could it possibly need with a reboot?

5. Do not want.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Fuck anyone who thinks they can remake a better movie than the original. And fuck the guy who wrote that article for not thinking that Commando is the raddest movie ever made. And fuck Hollywood for losing their balls and creativity pointlessly remaking every movie ever made.

Modern action movie heroes are all faggots. Who could possibly replace Arnold? The Rock? Gerard Butler? Vin Diesel? LOL. Queers, every one of them. There's no way this reboot will even be half as bad-ass as the original.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Apr 2010 at 11:28 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Dole doesn't know what he's talking about.
    The original was OKAY at best. With the addition of quick cuts, shaky cam, and low rent CG blood and wounds, the remake will be FUCKING AWESOME!!!

8. Strange, if they didn't call it Commando, say, maybe called it Commandos, I'd be all for this being made by Michael Bay.