Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5565676869

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by dick tip pucker View Post
    whats the size of that gremlins toy bbobb? looks awesome.
    Pretty small. Bigger then a capsule toy, but smaller then a regular action figure.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Pretty small. Bigger then a capsule toy, but smaller then a regular action figure.
    good pickup. that thing is awesome

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    He had gallstones removed, but guinea pigs hide ailments extremely well, so they are basically in critical condition before you know they are sick, so he had to have a ton of care to pull through. Now he's a fat little bastard that chews on his luxurious cage's bars every time I enter the room because he wants carrots, apples, etc.
    wow, $1300 on a pet no matter how big or small is a lot of cash, but apparently it must mean something to you so i'm glad to hear it's okay (just overweight). i had 2 hampsters before. the one showed no signs of being ill when it died. i woke up one morning and the one that was still alive was cannibalizing it. it's side was split open with some nasty bile looking shit spilled out of it. when you're 8 that's pretty hard to see.

4. 1300 bucks isn't bad, I pay $350 a month (actually I prepaid 6 months, and saved 100 bucks per month) for "Doggy Daycare" during the week.

5. Train your dog to live on it's own?

Or are you just not home at all very often.

Also make friends with the Neighboors and have them let the dog out when it needs out.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Train your dog to live on it's own?

Or are you just not home at all very often.

Also make friends with the Neighboors and have them let the dog out when it needs out.
    Nah, I drop him off at 7:30 and pick him up at 5, he gets exercised, fed, vet on call, and most of all, he's not locked in a cage or put on chain for 9 hours a day.

In addition, I travel often, and I think dumping your dog off on a friend is assinine.

7. If the person doesn't mind letting them out I generally let the dog roam the house. We don't put em in cages or anything like that, if we're away for a week or so, have the neighbor come by, open the door, if they want help themselves to some food while they wait for the dogs to do their business and go about life. Don't see what's so asinine about that.

8. But my dog gets social interaction at the daycare, according to the pamphlet it's necessary in raising a docile companion!!!
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 31 May 2007 at 01:50 PM.