Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: GoW: Chainsaws Are for NOOBS!

1. How'd you manage to get all that? You tell them Windows Vista is for noobs?

2. With love, and a deep voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    How'd you manage to get all that? You tell them Windows Vista is for noobs?
    Exactly, that's all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    With love, and a deep voice.
    That too.

Actually I called and said that I read online that MS acknowledged that there is a problem with consoles manufactured before January 1, 2006 and that since mine was manufactured in December of 2005 that it would qualify. He asked when I purchased it and I said December 22, 05 since I still had my receipt right in front of me.

He had to "check his resources" on it and got back to me and said they'd be sending me a box to ship it back in, with free shipping. I said "the repairs are going to be free too, right?" and he said "yes, everything will be for free."

Score one for the internets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Score one for the internets.
    Indeed, good for you!

5. New maps tomorrow yo.

6. I forgot how much "fun" it is to play online and hear all the lovely people of America. My GoW online expierence is as follows:

"Daym nigga, foo, nigga nigga, foo, nigga, foo foo nigga, dayum, Shot gun dat nigga foo! foo nigga nigga foo ......................ect."

My head assplode!

7. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC View Post
    I forgot how much "fun" it is to play online and hear all the lovely people of America. My GoW online expierence is as follows:

"Daym nigga, foo, nigga nigga, foo, nigga, foo foo nigga, dayum, Shot gun dat nigga foo! foo nigga nigga foo ......................ect."

My head assplode!
    This is why you don't play with randoms. TNL folk FTW!

8. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC View Post
    "Daym nigga, foo, nigga nigga, foo, nigga, foo foo nigga, dayum, Shot gun dat nigga foo! foo nigga nigga foo...ect."
    ROFLMAO.... nice. randoms are noobs

9. Ok, who's playing tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. I'll be on later after I watch a movie. Probably around 11:00 EST.