Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: GoW: Chainsaws Are for NOOBS!

1. GoW: Chainsaws Are for NOOBS!

So I'll be on tonight. I have a paper due tomorrow, but the professor is pretty easy going when it comes to getting papers in. He once accepted a paper from a student after the next paper was already due and still gave full credit. I think I am safe turning it in a day late.

So back to Gears, I'll probably set up shop around 8pm central.

2. Just to continue the other thread since we have to preserve THE DATABASE, the Lancer is like the second shittiest weapon in the whole game.

3. vista is for noobs, chainsaws are for the skilled

4. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Just to continue the other thread since we have to preserve THE DATABASE, the Lancer is like the second shittiest weapon in the whole game.
    The locust rifle, hammerburst, dominates the lancer. The burst shot fools people but it does a lot more damage and is more accurate.

5. I am in ElCaptain. N00b is me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    The locust rifle, hammerburst, dominates the lancer. The burst shot fools people but it does a lot more damage and is more accurate.
    Yeah, the Hammerburst doesn't have as big of an advantage post-patch but it's still stronger (2 active reload bursts will down), plus it has a melee. Only flaw is the slow bullets.

7. ElCapitan, I changed my tag to "The Praxis"

8. I was wondering who "The Praxis" was
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. Room is up.

Haha I deleted your request cause I thought you were some random who i was playing with.