Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Thread of Cute

1. It took nearly forever, but I think I'm finally, honestly offended. This isn't fun any more, even in a mean-spirited way.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It took nearly forever, but I think I'm finally, honestly offended.
    I'm not sure if I'd go as far as to say that, but there's a line that shouldn't have been crossed in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Oh snaps ~Revoltor
    KAWAII DESU NE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Revoltor; 14 May 2007 at 06:00 AM.
    I took all your French Toast.

4. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It took nearly forever, but I think I'm finally, honestly offended. This isn't fun any more, even in a mean-spirited way.

James
    I'm not at all offended by it, but I agree the animal cruelty shit is pretty fucking weak. I get that the whole point of posting it is to offend people and be a bad ass tough guy, but no one is at all convinced.

5. Josh has a heart of gold, the more he lashes out, the more I believe it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Josh has a heart of gold,
    IBTN

It's all a front.

7. I like it when she takes that little baby step backwards at the ten second mark.

8. What can I say, I've got a weak spot for animals. When an animal is being a douche, it's his nature and I should have known better than to get in the way of its douchery. When a human is a complete fucktard, it's their personal responsibility.

James

9. I think we need more kitties and titties.

10. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt