Thread: Captain America (1979)

1. Captain America (1979)

This movie has the grooviest music... too bad the movie sucked.

Just found out a movie is stated for 2009 on imdb. My vote goes to Matthew McConaughey. http://imdb.com/title/tt0458339/
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Keifer Sutherland IMO. Hell, he's already pretty much playing Ultimate Cap every week.

And that date is very tentative... Marvel was still having intense internal debates as to whether the first movie should be present-day or period (WWII) last I heard. And without that decided, they obviously can't make much progress on pre-production.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    Marvel was still having intense internal debates as to whether the first movie should be present-day or period (WWII) last I heard. And without that decided, they obviously can't make much progress on pre-production.
    I think they should go with the WWII time period. It'd be a nice switch in surroundings and atmosphere from the standard super hero flick.

Besides, it'd be cool seeing Cap fighting Nazis.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 May 2007 at 12:35 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. They might not do it if they think the public is too WWII'ed out. I think it'd be best to do it back then, but who knows.

The 1979 was, uh, interesting.

I love the 1990 one. WPIX would play it every weekend on TV.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

7. LOL.... I need to get drunk, and watch this movie. The smoke in the van at the begining was classic.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

8. Nothing will beat the Nick Fury movie. Nothing.