Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: R U READY???

1. R U READY???

You guys ready for an architectural upgrade to the design and functionality of the PS3??

Well it might be sooner than later.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    You guys ready for an architectural upgrade to the design and functionality of the PS3??
    No.

Remember how everyone at Sony has been calling the PS3 an investment in the future, and how the PS3 will have a 10 year life-span? Well if new rumors are to be believed that may all be as a wise man once said “bullshit!”. According to Smarthouse, a new Playstation may be coming sooner then you think.

” A new Playstation 4 could be less than 18 months away according to a Sony insider. The device will include the same chipset as the current PS3 but where it will differ from the current model is in the drive bay and in the attachment area. It will also include an extensive software suite for the managing of content being streamed to a TV or Hi Fi source.”
    Fuck Sony so hard, and forever.
    Last edited by George; 02 May 2007 at 11:01 PM.

3. i would like an architectural update to the design and funcionality of the price of the PS3.

4. LOL @ ...ah, it's not even fun anymore.

Sounds like a next-gen PSX

This won't happen.
    I took all your French Toast.

7. arjue ready, imo.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Yeah, sounds like like another PSX. That thing was like Sony's ET cartridge.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    This won't happen.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. If Sony betrays early PS3 adopters like this, then they won't have any fanbase left at all.

There are already enough people who hate Sony and PS3 now, I don't see why they would alienate the people who made the investment early and pretty much shit down their (my) collective throats.