Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Find This

1. Help Me Find This

http://www.finalfun.com/finalfantasy...6.html&lang=de

Help me find a place to get this for $300 or less. It's for my wife's birthday and the one place we knew had it sold it a month ago after it was sitting on the shelf for 2 years. :P
    Last edited by Port; 31 May 2007 at 11:23 AM.

2. Bump.
    Last edited by Port; 31 May 2007 at 11:22 AM.

3. Yeah man, I did look around for you the day you posted this, and it looks like you're jolly well fucked. I even asked a few friends if they knew any Japanese hobby shops that shipped to Japan or otherwise, some of them never even heard of the model.

I'll look again though, sometimes things surface up.

4. Thanks bro... appreciate it. And I should have made this clear: eBay doesn't count for the prize. I've been checking worldwide daily.

5. This is one of the more rarer Final Fantasy coldcasts produced (I'm quite a Squaresoft Collector myself), not going to be an easy find I'm afraid

I don't even have one of these, though I probably could've got one when they came out if I really wanted one

I don't know any stores off hand that sells this and getting one for under $300 is going to be tough even if you do find one.

I would suggest checking Yahoo Japan Auctions, it's like eBay and you can find a lot of cheap and rare stuff there but unless you know someone in Japan you will need to go through a 3rd party service like Celga to make the transaction and have them work as the middle man in the sale.

I don't know how much time you have but this is not the quickest way unfortunately, but would be your best bet to find one in my opinion.
    Last edited by Werewolf; 09 May 2007 at 03:07 PM.

6. Yahoo said they are shutting down Yahoo Auctions this week. Does that go for JP Yahoo! auctions?

I'm willing to pay more than $300 if it's not close to 750 euros. :P I am really kicking myself that I just didn't sack up and get it sooner. But who knew something sitting on a shelf for 2 years would finally move a month before I was ready to buy. I should have known that when we couldn't find any trace of it anywhere, there was a good reason.

Thanks for the advice. Y! JP seems to not have it up, so I think the search is over and I'll be telling my wife what happened. She'll understand.

The hunt is still on. Her birthday is in a week, but foreign options are ok because I'll just tell her the situation. The timeframe is so short because I figured last week that I would just mail order it from the store in Detroit that had it, case closed.
    Last edited by Port; 31 May 2007 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    This is one of the more rarer Final Fantasy coldcasts produced (I'm quite a Squaresoft Collector myself), not going to be an easy find I'm afraid

I don't even have one of these, though I probably could've got one when they came out if I really wanted one

I don't know any stores off hand that sells this and getting one for under $300 is going to be tough even if you do find one.

I would suggest checking Yahoo Japan Auctions, it's like eBay and you can find a lot of cheap and rare stuff there but unless you know someone in Japan you will need to go through a 3rd party service like Celga to make the transaction and have them work as the middle man in the sale.

I don't know how much time you have but this is not the quickest way unfortunately, but would be your best bet to find one in my opinion.
    Your MIA ass comes back for this? Post more, mother fucker.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Your MIA ass comes back for this? Post more, mother fucker.
    Nice to see you too Yoshi

I will try to post more often, I promise really

9. WHAT THE FUCK WEREWOLF?!

Dude, you should come to another TNL NY Get-together. We have them all the time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK WEREWOLF?!

Dude, you should come to another TNL NY Get-together. We have them all the time.
    I'd love to, just let me know when

You can reach me on AIM sometimes too, I know I've talked with a couple TNLer's on there