Thread: FOUND

1. FOUND

Found it. It was stuck in the bottom of my shoe all this time.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 10 May 2007 at 10:14 AM.

Go to the store, you lazy fuck.

3. 7-11 IMO

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Go to the store, you lazy fuck.
    Believe it or not, all the stores I went to are all sold out of the 1600 points, only left is 4000 pts for $50. Didn't need that many.

Considering you said in the same thread on neo-geo.com that you didn't want to go to the store, I don't believe it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Considering you said in the same thread on neo-geo.com that you didn't want to go to the store, I don't believe it.
    I can actually explain this

When I posted that, it is true. I was lazy and someone actually sold it to me. But unfortunately, he scratched off the code!! Check that thread again so I decided to check all the stores in the city last night and came up empty. So I came home and posted this. So yes, I was lazy but I did get off my butt too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I can actually explain this

When I posted that, it is true. I was lazy and someone actually sold it to me. But unfortunately, he scratched off the code!! Check that thread again so I decided to check all the stores in the city last night and came up empty. So I came home and posted this. So yes, I was lazy but I did get off my butt too.
    Just buy the points off the Marketplace.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios