Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Comic Book Day

Free Comic Book Day

Today. Go get it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. They really need to be advertising this on major websites, big hit tv shows, and before movies. As it stands, only us nerds who already read comics know about it, which defeats the whole purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Yeah, but us nerds tell other people, well at least I do.

4. I promote the shit out of it from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Also, my local shop was giving out flyers at the midnight show of SM3 and they have a table set up at the movie theatre today.

5. When is the shit going down yo?

6. We had a surprising number of people who were not normal customers today in the store. One kid said a poster for it was in his school library. I do think it needs to be promoted better though.

Ah shit, I forgot about this. Oh well.

I never really understood how this event was supposed to work. I mean how does one go from free comic books to paying 3+ dollars a pop?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. The free ones are like starting shit. Then you just loldownload the comics you want

Is it really odd that I loldownload all the music ever but still buy books, comics, 90% of movies, 30% of tv shows, and 99% of video games?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Not at all. Modern music is pure shit.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."