Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Comic Book Day

1. Well I got Whiteout and Nexus from a new guy that opened just a few weeks ago. I didn't remember this going on, but he was keeping a few extras handy.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Got around 20 free comics and a bunch of trades for $2 bucks each at my store's sidewalk sale. Sweet.

3. Took the childrens on Saturday. Only thing I had interest in was Astonishing Wolfman.
    The kids picked up Hulk/Ironman, Amazing Spidey, Mickey, Archie, and a couple others. There was a really, really fat guy wearing a Tie Fighter costume; and another guy in a skin tight Black Spidey suit. It looked like he had a gourd stuffed in his shorts. The LCS was packed though so I guess it worked out well for the owner. Got me thinking that videogames should have something like this, but unfortunately it would most likely only be advantageous to Gamestop, not the mom and pop stores that could actually use the exposure.

4. is that the kid from gummo?

5. I can't believe I missed this, anything good at this one?

Not really.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. From what I saw it was all reprints or stuff I had no interest in.
    Only cool thing (to me) was Kirkman's Wolfman, as this was the only release of the first issue in the series.