Thread: FS: Optoma pi500 Drawing Screen

1. FS: Optoma pi500 Drawing Screen

I'm going to be putting this on eBay but I figured I'd give you guys a shot at it first. The Optoma pi500 is essentially the poor man's Wacom Cintiq: a 15" LCD monitor that you can draw directly onto. It can be used as a secondary monitor for general use, though for drawing it works best as the primary monitor.
    • 512 levels of pressure
    • Max resolution: 1024x768
    • Response time: 16ms

It's really a fantastic tool and I loved using it, but the fact of the matter is that my art took a backseat in my life and I've barely touched it for the entire time I've owned it. I've used it for maybe a grand total of around 20 hours, and I still have all the manuals and instruction discs. It's in great shape but I'm currently in a financial bind and need to sell some things, and since I never touch this it's one of the first to go.

I will have pictures later if anyone's interested but there are no scratches or blemishes or anything like that, it's in right-out-of-the-box condition. Any further questions please ask. I'm currently looking to sell it for around $400 + shipping (which I don't have an exact figure for at the moment).

Also, please note: Even though it lists compatibility for Macs I've read that's not really true in practice.

[edit] Yay pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00436.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	24074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00432.JPG 
Views:	200 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	24075  
    Last edited by MechDeus; 06 May 2007 at 11:57 PM.